Friday, September 13, 2013

Links galore!

Hello! 

I often find myself pointing people in too many directions when it comes to where to find me online so I thought it might be a good time to make a grand post with many links so it's easy to find what you want when it comes to this journey I'm on.


Bracelets:

T-shirt partnership with UnashamedTees:

Instagram:

Tumblr:

///

Always feel free to email me [ madisonlmc@hotmail.com ] with any questions, comments, prayer requests, words of wisdom, or anything of the like.

I am incredibly blessed with 4 jobs at the moment but still need any financial support you are willing to give. I just need a lot of people to give me very little and I'll be at my goal (and I'm talking...$5, $10, or better yet, have me make you something so you get something in return!).

Thank you everyone so much for your continued support and love along the way and for tolerating my more-than-normal need for chocolate and alone time these last few months :) 

///

"Let your root grow down into him, and let your lives be built on him. Then your faith will grow strong in the truth you were taught, and you will overflow with thankfulness."
Colossians 2:7 NLT

No comments:

Post a Comment