Saturday, July 13, 2013

Wandering Heart

Introducing the official launch of "Wandering Heart"
///

 ///
///
Styles:
///
///
Charms:
Currently, I have multiple charms available, including quite a few different crosses. I hope to have new pictures up soon!

If the charm you like is sold out I will try to get another if it's still available just let me know!
///
The easiest way to get ahold of me is through any website you're already a part of and are friends with me on/follow me/etc. My email is secondary to that if you don't have any of those, which is madisonlmc@hotmail.com

Pricing:
Base price: $5

Knotted style: no additional
Spiral rope style: additional $3

1 charm (not including anchor): additional $2
2 charms (not including anchor): additional $3

When ordering:
Please specify:
1. Which style
2. What color(s)
3. What charm(s) [if any]
4. If you have a particularly large or small wrist :)
///
Not sure of what color(s)?
Here's a short list of basic colors and their meanings/representations:
Yellow: armed forces support, suicide prevention
Light pink: breast cancer 
Green: mental health awareness
Blue: child abuse, bullying
Lavender: eating disorder awareness
Gray: diabetes awareness, brain cancer
Orange: self injury awareness
Teal: ovarian cancer, PTSD awareness
White: often paired with other colors to symbolize recovery 
///

The story:
My name is Madison and I have redeemed by Jesus.


(You can read my full testimony here but the below includes parts of it)

When I first heard the song above, I couldn't help but think, "Wow, they really got my life story in a song," but that's because this song is all of us. We are all sinners carrying debts, thinking we can live without God, and living in darkness. Our pasts haunt us, we are shameful and hoping for freedom.
But what was once lost will be found.
Jesus waited for me for 19 years. He watched me sit in my own pain alone and terrified  He watched me hurt myself, He watched me starve, He watched me not be able to get out of bed, He watched me sit in a psych ward with so little hope but a heart still overflowing. The darkness in my life was overwhelming to say the least; I had essentially heard a life sentence of illness from professionals who said I would forever live this way.
BUT Jesus changed my story.
Jesus renews me everyday.
Jesus took my place and paid the greatest debt of all.

Weeping may last though the night, but joy comes in the morning.
Psalms 30:5

He reminds me that I have his love and mercy always. He reminds me there is no such thing as "too far gone." I may live in "recovery" the rest of my life, but I get to live in recovery with Jesus.

While working on recovery, I started to make more and more bracelets to take up my time and keep my hands busy. At this point, they are literally everywhere and I get asked all the time where I got them. It only took a few years for me to make the connection that people are probably interested :) So here I am, hoping to cover lots of wrists with hope and the reminder and reassurance that we can all be redeemed!

The bottom line:

I am in the process of applying to Calvary Chapel Bible College in Murrieta, CA. Their program is a two year study in theology and totals $13,000 ($3250 a semester). Unfortunately, they do not accept financial aid. So here is where you come in! I have started to offer these bracelets as a fundraiser of sorts (and all fall approaches, other items should be available. I can knit and crochet and make all sorts of things!).

I'm trying to keep costs low but supplies aren't cheap (especially for the corded styles because of all the extra hardware). If you're in financial constraint and still would love one, please still get in contact with me and we can figure something out!

Thank you so much for the support and love,
Madison
///


2 comments: