Monday, June 10, 2013

Worship together 1

5 songs currently on repeat:

Hosanna // Hillsong United
I see a generation rising up to take their place
with selfless faith,
with selfless faith.

I see a near revival stirring as we pray and seek.
We're on our knees,
we're on our knees.
...
Heal my heart and make it clean
open up my eyes to the things unseen
Show me how to love, like you have loved me
Break my heart for what breaks yours
everything I am am for your kingdom's cause
As I walk from earth into eternity.

///

Your Love Never Fails // Jesus Culture
Nothing can separate, even if I run away
Your love never fails.
I know I still make mistakes
But You have new mercy for me everyday
Your love never fails.

You stay the same though the ages
Your love never changes
There may be pain in the night but joy comes in the morning.
And when the oceans rage, I don't have to be afraid
Because I know that You love me
Your love never fails.

The wind is strong is strong and the water's deep
But I'm not alone here in these open seas
Cause Your love never fails.
The chasm is far too wide
I never thought I'd reach the other side
But Your love never fails.

You make all things,
work together for my good.

///

Rhythms of Grace // Hillsong United
Your voice called the stars by their name
Cause You whispered them all to their place
To testify to Your wonder and praise
Both now and forever

There's none beside You God
There's none beside You God
I live my life to shine Your light
Cause there's none beside You God.

No eye has seen
No ear has heard
The depths of Your love, Lord
No mind can fathom
The love You deserve
How great You are.

///

Love // Ascend The Hill
Let we who call ourselves Yours
Let we who love Your name
Exalt in You
Take refuge in Your

And from here, a sheltered place
We're lifting our hands
God, we want Your embrace
Yes we do
Oh God, We only want You.
...
It's more than an offering
It's more than sacrifice
This is love will all of hearts,
with all understanding
A love that's resounding with all of our strength
Oh, with everything we are.

///


Give Me Faith // Elevation Worship
I need You, to soften my heart
and break me apart
I need You, to open my eyes
To see that You're shaping my life

All I am, I surrender

Give me faith to trust what You say
That You're good and Your love is great.
I'm broken inside, I give you my life.

I need You, to soften my heart
and break me apart
I need You, to pierce through the dark
and cleanse every part of me

All I am, I surrender.
...
I may be weak, but You're Spirit's strong in me
My flesh may fail, by my God You never will

///

No comments:

Post a Comment